Mobile Application SecurityMobile app security is the extent of protection that mobile device applications (apps) have from malware and the activities of crackers and other criminals. The term can also refer to various technologies and production practices that minimize the risk of exploits to mobile devices through their apps. Welcome to all of you people in the Modern world of hacking.Hacking through Smart phones As Smart phones are replacing traditional ways of accessing information through Laptops/Computers So the whole focus of hackers has been shifted to attacking people on mobiles. Due to this trend, Security of mobile application has become extreme concern. Stubnet Security Solutions™ offers Mobile application & Penetration Testing Course that involves Penetration Testing of both Android & iOS based smart phones
Mobile Application Security & Penetration Testing
Training provide many facilities
During the Mobile Application Security and Penetration Testing course you will have to deal with several guided labs and exercises that will help you to improve your mobile pentesting skills.
These labs are Android and iOS applications that you have to test in order to apply the techniques explained and reach the final goal. Depending on the lab you will be provided with the application installer or the source code of the application.
During your tests you will have to: Install, run and test each application, Find security issues, Develop a Proof-of-Concept (PoC) exploit for each issue found.
Course at a glance
- Start from iOS and Android architectures basics
- Write your first Hello World for Android and iOS
- Exposes Android and iOS vulnerabilities in-depth
- Covers mobile OSs security mechanisms and implementations
- Covers Mobile applications reverse engineering
- In depth mobile applications static and dynamic analysis
- Practice on real world mobile applications
- Build your own home lab on mobile application security
- Provides you the skills necessary to perform Penetration tests of mobile applications
- Basic knowledge of programming fundamentals. Simple Java and Objective-C Hello world covered within the course
- MacOS (min X Maverick) and an iOS (version 6 recommended) device such as iPod, iPhone, iPad required for some of the iOS topics.
- Basic security concepts such as : cryptography, reverse engineering, SQL injections and web tools such as Wireshark and OWASP ZAP (or Burp)
Any web browser (for IE version 8+ is required) is supported. If you run Kali Linux/Backtrack as a virtual machine you will need at least 2GB of RAM. Minimum
internet speed of 512 Kbit/s recommended for video streaming.For some of the iOS related exercises you will need an iOS device (6+) and a MacOS X Maverick.
No physical devices are required for Android section.
Note : For Complete Syllabus Please contact us.